“Turan Lyceum“ is a full-time school. The number of students in the Lyceum is not more than 500 people, most children know each other, each child is in the center of pedagogical attention, and therefore the atmosphere is reminiscent of a family one.
The average occupancy of classes is 17 students.
All our children are talented, but each child has its own makings, tendencies to certain types of activities, study of academic disciplines, besides, the pace and methods of their learning may differ. We try to take into account these features.
The schedule is designed so that children feel good throughout the day: intellectual, creative, physical activity alternate. Rest, food, walks are provided. After the main lessons there are:
- correction classes in main academic disciplines, where students can receive individual counseling, fill in the gaps;
- self-preparation classes for children of grades 1-6;
- Group classes on the development of scientific, social and business projects;
- Elective classes in the in-depth study of subjects, preparing children for intellectual competitions and contests;
- After-school activities in various creative areas (art, dance, school theater, choral and vocal singing, piano, etc.);
- sports sections (football, basketball, karate, etc.).
On Saturdays, there are conversational clubs “English speaking club” and “Tildesu”, as well as a robotics club.