THE FIRST ROUND OF SCHOOL COMPETITION “PUPIL OF THE YEAR-2019”
On February 14-15, the first round “Business card” of the school competition “Pupil of the Year-2019” was held at the Lyceum. It was attended by 30 students of 5-10 grades. The “Business card” of the contestant was presented in the form of a multimedia presentation, video or an improvised presentation. The participants were supported by classmates, friends and class teachers. The duration of the performance of each participant with the presentation of the “Business card” was more than 3 minutes.
- A.Zh. Zheniskisy, a history teacher, head of the humanitarian cycle;
- D.V.Rusakova, a psychologist;
- O.V. Ivanova, Head of the SMP, Chairman of the Jury;
- A.S. Altynbekova, a teacher of the Kazakh language and literature;
- Ya.Sh.Shaimardanov, an artistic director of the drama club;
- T.V. Kalacheva, a psychologist.
The jury has the right to remove the participant from the competition or to encourage an additional bonus.
The competition was evaluated according to the criteria presented below from 0 to 2 points:
- 2 points – full compliance with the criterion;
- 1 point – partial compliance with the criterion;
- 0 points – non-compliance with the criterion.
Evaluation Criteria “Business Card”:
- Compliance with the time frame -2 points.
- The logical sequence of speech -2 points.
- Completeness of disclosure of personal qualities of the contestant -2 points.
- Presentation of the competitor’s achievements for the academic year -2 points.
- Imagery, artistry – 2 points.
- General culture (behavior, appearance) -2 points.
- Originality -2 points.
The maximum score is 14 points.