On October 2, a leadership training was held for students who will be active in the lyceum council. HR-expert, business coach, coach Dana Ferber was invited especially for this.
The main tasks that were solved at the training:
* Formation of activists ‘ idea of leadership.
* Awareness and expression of their strengths, activation of the ability.
* Development of leadership skills and abilities, leadership potential.
* Formation of the ability to work in a team.
* Decision-making skills and responsibility for them.
During the training, all participants actively participated in all games and exercises. The participants learned about the qualities of a leader, about the ability to work effectively in a team, how to achieve the goal together.
The atmosphere of the training allowed all participants not only to learn something new, but also charged with positive emotions and a positive attitude.
In the future, it is planned to continue work with the asset of the Lyceum Council (master classes, field trainings).