WE CONGRATULATE THE WINNERS OF SCIENCE PROJECTS!!!
In the annual city competition “TURAN SCHOOL SCIENCE PROJECT – 2019” students of our school took part in the sections “Kazakh philology and literature”, “Russian philology and literature”, “English philology and linguistics”, “Psychology”. The age category is 5-8 graders. In total there were 5 projects. Four of them took prizes, one project was awarded the nomination.
I place was taken by a team of pupils of Class the 5B: Elizaveta Tushina, Anna Gorbacheva, Elizaveta Gorbacheva with the project “English Idioms as a reflection of the realities of national and historical originality of native speakers” (supervisor Oksana Vladimirovna Shtefan, the teacher of English).
- a group of students of Class 7 A Anna Kim and Dilnaz Usenova with the project “Online exercises on the use of active verbs of the Kazakh language” (supervisor – Aynur Zhanabayevna Ilbitayeva, the teacher of the Kazakh language and literature);
- Aisulu Alishpanova, a pupil of Class 6 A, with the project “An electronic disk with the collection of rare myths of the peoples of the world” (supervisor – Irina Alekseevna Potredyonaya, the teacher of the Russian language and literature);
- Darina Tyan, a pupil of Class 7 B, with the project “Emotional intelligence of first-graders as a factor of successful adaptation in school” (supervisor – Oksana Vladimirovna Ivanova, the school psychologist)
The nomination “For originality of a scientific project” was awarded to Erica Timchenko, a student of Class 5 A, for the project “English inscriptions on clothes as a linguistic and cultural factor affecting adolescents” (supervisor – Elena Vladimirovna Parfyonova, the teacher of English).
For the second year, high school students take part in the city competition of business and social projects “Turan — junior”.
In the section “Own business (business start-up)”, “New environment” six projects were presented. All won prizes.
- Elizaveta Sotnikova, a student of Class the 7A, with the project “The Magic World of the Puppet Theater” (supervisor – Lyazzat Sembaevna Omarova);
- a group of students of Class 10 A Marcel Sagandykov and Veronika Ten with the project ” Website “Museum of Military Glory”(supervisor – Asem Zheniskisy, the history teacher);
- A team of students in grades 10-11 Almas Kamalov, Rustem Kamalidenov, Ruslan Kasenov, Dmitry Vinogradov with the project “Online simulator “SIGHT INSIGHT”as a tool for earning and developing linguistic competencies” (Natalia Nikolayevna Dmitrieva, the teacher of English);
- Anastasia Klyakhina, a student of Class 10 A, with the project “Website “Excellent” for everyone who wants to know the history of Kazakhstan” – (scientific supervisor Asem Zheniskiszy, the history teacher).
- Eduard Vyazmin, a student of Class 9 A, with the project “Colors in your name” (scientific supervisor Larisa Leonidovna Noskova, the physics teacher);
- Laylo Khushvaktova, student of Class 9 B, with the project “Growing and selling oyster mushrooms” (supervisor – Oksana Yuryevna Akisheva, the teacher of biology).
In the “Civil Initiative” section, one project was presented, which took the first place. This is a project of Dmitry Bodnar, a student of Class 11 A, “Safety in the city: people and animals” (supervisor Oksana Vladimirovna Ivanova, the school psychologist).
In the section “Healthy and safe lifestyle” there was one project, which took the second place. This is a project of Nawalle Kadyrbekova, a student of Class 8 A, “Dereu” Neourna “(supervisor – Dina Viktorovna Rusakova, the school psychologist).