READERS COMPETITION “MENI – ELIM!” AMONG STUDENTS OF 3-4 CLASSES
On November 26, in Turan Lyceum a reciter’s contest “MENIN – ELIM” was held as a part of the school festival “Blossom, my Kazakhstan “, dedicated to the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The contest was among students of grades 3-4.
The purpose of the competition was: fostering a sense of love and respect for the Homeland; creating conditions for enhancing cognitive interest in the study of languages; providing the opportunity for self-expression.
Teachers were the guests of the contest, and the students were supporting their classmates.
The competition began with the performance of the anthem of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The children were reciting the poems about the Homeland in Kazakh, Russian and English languages expressively and soulfully. The poems sounded very different, but they all were united by love for our Motherland – the Republic of Kazakhstan!
The competition was attended by 16 students.
These are our winners!
Poems in the Kazakh language:
- 1st place – Diar Baubekov student of 4 “B” class;
- 2nd place – Sofia Fedorova, student of the 3“B” class;
- 3rd place – Ratmir Arinov, student of the 3“B” class.
Poems in Russian:
- 1st place – Aruzhan Kuandy, a student of 3 “B” class;
- 2nd place – Sofia Kuzminykh student of 3 “A” class;
- 3rd place – Timur Kusekbayev, a student of 4 “B” class.
Poems in English:
- 1st place – Elizaveta Astanina, a student of 3 “B” class;
- 2nd place – Yasmin Chikanaeva, a student of 4 “B” class;
- 3rd place – Yekaterina Belova, a student of 4 “B” class.
Other participants of the competition received certificates in the nominations:
“For artistry”, “For original performance”, “Most emotional performer”, “Most lyrical performance”, “Most sincere performance”, “For active participation”.
The competition was held at a high level!